Goddess Leonie has had a week of weird… and not in a good way.
So if you’d care to, head over there and tell her what brings you solace and joy.
In the mean time, here’s my list for today:
- Julie & Julia. We just got back from the movies, and I LOVED this. Look what happens when women follow their passions… oh, and just imagine all that wine and butter!
- Calling home. My mum, my aunts, my sisters, my dad… even my little brother. Speaking to each of them helps in a different way.
- Sharing books. I think everybody who has visited me lately, has gone home with one. I think books, like good food and good stories, are best shared.
- Listening to the rain. I think I’ve mentioned this once or twice. I haven’t figured out how it can be so soothing and energising at the same time.
- Afternoon naps. Especially while listening to the rain.
I hope you’ve found joyful things to do with your Saturday.