Jamie’s wish prompt this week is “What do you wish to change?” Right now I feel surrounded and engulfed by change, so I’m not sure what else I could wish for. Some of the things that have changed this month:
- I re-acquainted myself with my food blog, and the lovely warm world of food blogging. (feeding myself)
- I went back to school! I’ve signed up for a Grad Dip in Professional Writing (cheering myself!)
- I got permission to take my day job down to four days a week (still giggling to myself)
- I went to the doctor to sort out some issues that have been, well, neglected (more cheers)
- I’ve lost weight. (moving myself?)
- I’ve started more netball, and more dance. (moving myself a lot more!)
Holy transmogrification, Batman!
So I’m not sure what else I could wish to change. My focus lately has been self-determination and independence, and I think I need to open myself more to building and re-building some key relationships. So I suppose the wish I’m making is for turning my focus outward. Without losing all my new-found self!